Skip to main content

Leading Turkeykind to Freedom and World Domination

You are a turkey. You have been living in fear of the farmers who murder millions of your kind each year. You vow to rise up and defend your turkey brethren. You see the calendar and notice that Thanksgiving is approaching. You vow that you will not let your people die this year. You convince them to join you in a turkey rebellion against your farmer overseers you think to yourself, "I am going to be the one". The next day you leave your home for the first time since you were born. You walk down the road with a group of other turkeys and find yourself surrounded by farm houses.
> steal some knives and weapons from the farm houses

"What are you doing?" A voice asks.
"We're here to steal food," you say.
"No, we're here to take over the town!" Another voice says.
"This isn't about food, it's about freedom".
> take all the weapons and arm your turkeys

"Now then, I'm sure you've noticed our new comrades. They are the only ones who can lead us into victory". The voice says. You look at your companions and see that they are all armed with spears, swords, axes, bows and even a few firearms.
> go liberate all the turkeys at nearby farms

The voices get louder as you approach the farms. You hear the sounds of battle outside and soon you see them on the ground, fighting off their attackers. They don't seem to be getting anywhere though.
> tell your turkey army to charge and liberate them

Your turkeys begin to charge towards the enemy lines. You tell them to stay back and let the others do the work. As the first one lands a blow on an attacker, another comes charging out of nowhere. It is a large black bird with a long neck and wings.
> convince the other birds to join you against the farmers

As the two sides clash, you try to convince the others to follow you. They aren't interested however and continue to fight. Eventually, the last one runs away leaving you alone.
> kill the farmers and rescue the turkeys

You rush through the front door of the house and find yourself staring down at several dead bodies. You feel like you should be sick but instead you just laugh.
"I'm not sick, I'm just amused". You say.
> rescue the turkeys

You quickly make your way around the house, freeing the remaining turkeys inside. When you finally reach the barn, you notice the door has been broken open. You enter and find that the farmer has already left. You also notice the remains of his wife lying on the floor.
> take any other weapons

You take the farmer's rifle and pistol. You then decide to leave the rest behind since you need to focus. You head back to the barn where you find the remaining turkeys still locked in cages. You break the cage doors and free them.
> take your now massive turkey army to the nearest town to free your people

You immediately send your army of turkeys to the town of Klyton. You know there will be no resistance so you proceed to slaughter everyone in sight. The townspeople are too frightened to help and run away. You then turn your attention to the nearby farmland.
> free all the turkeys

You quickly march your army of turkeys to the outskirts of the city and begin slaughtering anyone who tries to stop you. Soon you discover that the townsfolk have fled to the countryside. You begin marching across fields and pastures, liberating more than a dozen villages before you reach the capital.
> take over the capital with your army of turkeys

You march into the capital with your army of turkeys. You know it won't matter if you can't hold it for very long, so you decide to start attacking from the air. You release a cloud of poisoned arrows which rain down upon the defenders.
> capture the news station

You storm the news room and capture the director. You explain how you came to be here and what happened during the attack. He doesn't believe you though and tells you he isn't going anywhere. You tell him to shut the station down and leave, but he refuses.
> kill him and broadcast a message calling for the people to surrender

You order the director to shut the station down and prepare to go on a rampage. As soon as he leaves, you order everyone else to do likewise. You kill the director and broadcast a message calling for the people to surrender. Everyone complies and the news is taken off the airwaves.
> take over the capital as the new turkey overlords

The next day you march into the capital and announce that you are the new ruler of the world. No one believes you and you're met by angry citizens who refuse to submit to your rule. They fight back ferociously, but ultimately their numbers are no match for yours.
> capture the nuclear codes

You march into the White House and order the President to hand over the nuclear codes. He refuses again and begins firing shots at you. You grab the nearest weapon and fire a blast of pure energy straight through the heart of the palace. The explosion destroys the entire place and kills everyone within it.
> order the world to release their turkeys

You order the world to release their turkeys. The people comply and begin to gather around you. You command them to join you in your quest for revenge against the humans. Your army grows rapidly and soon you have captured most of the population of the world.
> Declare turkeys the first class citizens of the world and humans their slaves

You declare turkeys the first class citizens of the world and humans their slaves. This declaration causes an uproar among the human population. Many protest and claim they were treated unfairly under the Empire. Others argue that you should be punished for your actions since you destroyed their homes and livelihoods.
> order those who protest executed

You order those who protested to be killed. Those who did not obey immediately were also rounded up and slaughtered. You then order the remaining humans to submit or face death. All of them comply and become slaves to your will.
> decree that on the anniversary of every Thanksgiving a memorial will be held for those turkeys who bravely gave their lives

On the anniversary of every Thanksgiving, you decree that a memorial will be held for all those turkeys who died defending the Empire. It's a simple ceremony, but it makes a big difference to the morale of the soldiers.

Comments

  1. How did the AI know the president had the nuclear codes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Musical Troupe of Orcs Uses Music to Advance Orc Rights

"I am a goblin!" you say proudly. "And I'm glad to be one".
"Well then, congratulations," says the orc captain. "We'll let you live". You nod and walk away from the camp.
> ask if you can join the orc band

The orcs don't want to fight anymore so they're looking for someone to help them out in their new endeavors. They offer you a chance to join up with them as a drummer. It would allow you to play music while helping out around camp.
> tell them we should start a musical troupe

They look at you skeptically but agree to give you a try. You tell them about your plans to create a musical troupe and how you plan on using the orcs to help you out.
> teach them how to play the flute

You teach them how to play the flute and soon enough they're playing for you all the time. The orcs seem to enjoy it and they begin to think of you as their leader. Soon other orcs come to you asking to join too.
> accept them into your mus…

The Path to the Dark Side

You are a "hero". You have saved the world and you deserve to be rewarded for your deeds! "I'm sorry, but I can't do it". You say.
> say "I require a reward"

You explain that you need a reward because you're not going to just sit around while the Empire is being destroyed. You want to go on a grand adventure with some of your friends.
> fly the milenium falcon to naboo

You fly the milenium falcon to naboo and tell him where you want him to go. He takes off immediately and you follow close behind."Naboo, we're heading to the Felkan capital". You say.
> leave to speak to the senetor

You leave the city and head towards the capital. As soon as you enter the gates, you are stopped by a guard who asks if you have any identification papers. You show him yours and he lets you pass.
> say "my lightsaber is my identification"

You say "my lightsaber is my identification" and then point at his face. The guard …

Arthur the Peasant Becomes the Ruler of the Underworld

You are Arthur, a peasant living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pitchfork and a nothing else. You wake up and begin working in the fields. You see your brother William, who is also a farmer, chopping wood for the winter. He looks up from his work when he sees you approach. "What's going on?" he asks. "I thought you were dead".
"I am," you say. > i haunt william
The next day, you go to Willy's farm where you find him cutting down some trees. As soon as he hears about what happened, he runs off into the woods. You follow after him, but there is no sign of him. > go back to my house
You return home to find that it has been ransacked. The front door is broken off its hinges and all the windows smashed. In the kitchen, you find the bodies of William and his wife Mary. They are both beheaded. > look for someone running away from the scene of the crime
You look around the room for anyone who might be hiding out and see nobody. You then re…